Monday, May 18, 2009

My Birthday Party

What a Great Weekend it was, filled with Birthday celebrations for me. In case you couldn't tell from the previous posts, I turned one on Friday May 15th. On Friday, we had a Sesame Street themed celebration with Family and Friends. I was so happy to see everyone there. We all enjoyed great homemade food, BBQ, Baked Beans and Potato Salad. Then it was time for the cake. Wow...what a cake it was. My Mommy and Daddy got it from Patti Cakes in Moyock, NC. I am so thankful for all of the great family and friends that celebrated my birthday with me. Thanks to everyone for all of the wonderful presents.

Here are some of the highlights of the Celebration.

Mommy, Daddy & me on the Porch


My Birthday Outfit


Big Cake, Little Cake and my calendar


Cookie Monster cake


Posing with Cookie Monster Cake


Why is Big Bird on Fire? My Smash Cake


Getting Started with the Cake


Feeding Daddy Cake


Hand Full of Cake


Opening Presents


Opening Presents with Cole & Cat


Here are a couple of my favorite presents...Pots and Pans and Grocery Cart. I could push the cart around all day. And I played with the pots and pans for at least 30 minutes after the birthday celebration had ended.

Me with Pots & pans


Pushing Cookie Monster & Big Bird around in the Grocery Cart


Cole & I

No comments: