Sunday, May 10, 2009

What am I up to?

Mommy and Daddy wanted to document my accomplishments over the first year of my life.
The first list will be words that I have learned.
I can say these words:

"Mama"--this was my first word. I said it for the first time the day after Thanksgiving on my way to visit my family in North Carolina. Nobody is really sure if i knew what i was saying, but we will count it.

"Dada"--this was my second word and for a while it was my favorite, but now I don't use it that often.

"Dog"--this is my favorite word. I love to yell "Dog" until i see Bailee. If someone mentions Bailee's name, I will start with the repetitive "Dog" chant.

"Ball"--Daddy hopes that my love for the word Ball means that i will be a future Tar Hell athlete.

"This"--I have just started saying "This". I will hand you something and say "This".

"Piece"--I quickly learned this word a couple weeks ago as Daddy was breaking off some snacks for me and asking me if i wanted a piece. I would respond "Piece".

"Pop Pop"--I actually whisper this just like my cousin Cole did when he was little like me.

Stay tuned tomorrow for the next list...

No comments: